Chapter 2 - Workforce Safety and Wellness
This assignment is worth 10 points
1. When removing gloves after treating a patient, you should
Tug the cuff of the glove with you opposite thumb and index finger to turn it inside out
Use the thumb and index finger of one hand to grasp the fingertips of the other to pull it off
Pull off both gloves by grasping the fingertips of the opposite hand and immediately throw them out
Use the fingertips to roll the gloves to turn them inside out
2. A sign of obvious death that refers to the decomposition of organic matter, such as body tissues, is known as
3. The single most important method you can use to prevent the spread of communicable diseases is
Use of personal protective equipment
Frequent hand washing
4. You have to inform a man that his wife has just died. How should you inform him?
“I’m sorry to tell you that your wife is no longer with us.”
“This is hard to say, but your wife has passed on.”
“Your wife has gone to a better place without pain.”
“You have our sincere sympathy as your wife has died.”
5. Wearing a mask protects an EMR from which of the following diseases?
Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
6. Last week you responded to a multiple car accident where there were serious injuries and a child died. Since then you have had nightmares about the situation, argued with your family, and made a mistake on an important report at work. You are likely suffering from
Traumatic incident stress
7. Another name for the pelvic curvature of the adult spine is
8. The five stages of grief, as described by Elizabeth Kubler-Ross, include Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Acceptance, and
9. Your coworker has been working 6 days a week for the past several weeks, eating a lot of junk food, and her daughter is having trouble in school. Your coworker is at risk for developing which of the following?
Obsessive compulsive disorder
10. You arrive at the home of an elderly woman who is lying in bed with chest pains. Which of the following methods should you use to move her from the bed to a stretcher?
Direct ground lift
Draw sheet transfer
Human crutch move
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service