BGS Homeroom Parent Volunteer Form
Once again it is time to consider volunteering as a Homeroom Parent! Participating as a Homeroom Parent in your child’s class is a wonderful opportunity to get involved directly in activities at BGS.
Each class may have up to three Homeroom Parents. If more than three parents volunteer for a single class, a drawing will be held to randomly select the three Homeroom Parents. If you have more than one child in the school, you may submit your name for each class. However, you will only be allowed to be Homeroom Parent for one of the classrooms. You can be listed as a “helper” for the other(s) if space allows.
Homeroom Parent main responsibilities include:
* organizing and running four class parties during the year
* assisting with the Thanksgiving Feast
* attending PTO meetings and sharing important information with the teacher and other parents (you may take turns attending the PTO meetings, but at least one Homeroom Parent from each classroom should attend each meeting or find an alternate to attend from the class)
* collecting class fund monies
* communicating with the teacher
* sharing information with your class about class activities and any additional messages from the PTO
Failure to fulfill these obligations (or ensure coverage within your class) may require us to ask you to step down from class parent responsibilities.
Please confirm that you understand all of the duties of a class parent, as described above.
Yes, I understand and would like to volunteer to help my child's class!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service