CMTO Casual Employee Expression of Interest (Form 3 V1.6)
All roles are offered on a casual basis and demand is driven by the training needs of the community radio stations in your geographic area.
Here is a step by step guide to applying for a casual role at the CMTO:
1. Review the requirements of the role you are applying for carefully. You will be required to provide evidence of meeting the requirements
2. Prepare your CV with the details of two referees who can speak to your experience in the media, VET and or disability support sectors
3. Complete the Expression of Interest (EOI) form below
4. The submission of your EOI should be accompanied by an email to
attaching a copy of your current CV and referees
5. Sit back and wait to hear from us!
If you have any questions about completing this form please call the CMTO office on 02 9318 9626
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of National Training Project.