Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz
Your Team Name
1. When he returned from his uncle's funeral, Alex discovered that ---.
the house was on fire with firemen and equipment all around
armed guards were posted all around the house
Jack was busily ransacking his uncle's office
everything connected to his uncle had been removed
2. What did Alex do when he was left in Mr. Crawley's office alone?
He found a hidden surveillance camera and covered the lens with gum.
He placed a bug under the top drawer of Crawley's desk.
He climbed out the window to reach his uncle's office next door.
He quickly searched Crawley's office for information about his uncle.
3. How did Alex respond after the explosion in the killing house?
He identified Snake's error and explained how it could have been avoided.
He asked if he and Fox could do the exercise one more time.
He exposed Eagle's clumsiness and made a dangerous enemy.
He accepted responsibility without mentioning Wolf's behavior.
4. Which of these was NOT among the "toys" that were developed for Alex?
a hand-held computer game that could send messages
a yo-yo with high-strength nylon string
a tube labeled as skin cream that could put holes in metal
a fountain pen that shot lethal darts
5. What did Alex find hidden in the canopy of the bed at the Sayle complex?
a photocopy of the layout of Block D of the complex
a fuzzy photograph of Sayle, Yassen, and Grin
a curious drawing that had been made by his uncle Ian
a tiny video camera he assumed was monitoring his behavior
6. What did the submarine deliver to Vole and Grin?
ten armed men in camouflage that appeared to be an assault team
a miniature submarine that could carry two people
about forty vacuum-sealed metallic silver boxes
twenty heavy wooden cases with Russian military markings
7. The numbers on Ian's curious drawing turned out to be ---.
library reference numbers for a history of a local mine
the electronic combination for the locked door of Block D
periodic table atomic numbers that identified a rare compound
a coded message revealing Sayle's evil intent
8. As the tubes were hidden in the computers, Alex realized that Sayle ---.
intended to control children's minds
had gotten hold of a real virus
had turned microwaves into weapons
was loading the computers with explosives
9. In order to reach the Science Museum in time, Alex ---.
took the helicopter that Nadia had for her escape
kidnapped a police officer and his patrol car
hot-wired a motorcycle at the train station
parachuted out of the hijacked plane
10. After Yassen Gregorovich killed Sayle, he told Alex to
go back to school and that killing was for adults
be grateful that he did not kill children
learn more about weapons so he could defend himself
take credit for killing Sayle and become a national hero
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of OSD Staff. -
Terms of Service