Food for New Thought Host Registration
Thank you for your interest in hosting a Food For New Thought dinner! Our Food For New Thought is running through the whole month of December! That means you can host your event on ANY DATE in December! Please read the information below, and when you agree, fill out this registration form! You will get several emails between now and the event, to remind you of deadlines, etc. THANK YOU!
Food For New Thought Host Guidelines
- Each host is responsible for providing an awesome experience for their guests.
- Your event can be dinner, lunch, breakfast, a cocktail hour,... whatever you want it to be!
- Hosts set the menu, and provide the food.
- Hosts can cook, take everyone out, or have the event catered, all at their expense.
- Hosts can get a receipt in kind for expenses incurred, to claim as a donation.
- Hosts are encouraged to help solicit dinner guests, and join in on the fun banter to influence bidders!
- People will bid to join in on your event.
- All bidders and donations will receive donation receipts.
- Hosts are encouraged to set a theme and make this a FUN event for guests!
- Rev. Sherry will join in with the host who raises the most money!
- Host will provide a promo video pitching their event.
- Host will notify bid winners via phone to let them know they won!
- Hosts will help collect funds and get donations to CLF office by deadline.
- Hosts will host your event, any day or time in December.
Name of host(s)?
What part of town are you in?
How many guests (max) would you like to have at your event?
Do you have an idea of a possible theme for your event? (Not required now)
Do you agree to the guidelines stated above?
Are you willing to record a 1 minute promotional video to encourage bidders for your event, & get to Nicole, by November 10?
Will you provide your menu to Nicole by November 6?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Creative Living Fellowship.