Furthermore, I HEREBY:
1. Release Tevakanui from any loss, liability, damage, injury or cost that may ariseout of my use of art materials, tools or equipment at 2018 Paint Responsibly andI voluntarily assume the risk and danger of injury using such art materials, toolsand equipment.
2. Release, discharge and promise not to sue Tavakanui under its own name or anyother name and/or any of its owners, officers, employees, instructors, and agents(hereinafter, “Releasees”) for any loss, liability damage or cost whatsoeverarising out of or related to my person or property.
3. Release Releasees from any claim that such Releasees are or may be negligent inconnection with my educational experience, including but not limited toinstruction on art making/working techniques, transportation to and fromactivities, and maintenance or care of tools, equipment and supplies.
4. Indemnify and hold harmless Releasees for any loss, liability, damage, injury orcost that may arise out of or in any way connected with my use of art tools andequipment provided or any acts or omission of Releasees, or other employees oragents.
5. Agree to abide by and follow instructions and rules established by Tevakanui, orany of its instructors, agents, or employees, with regard to safety operations inusing working tools or other artistic equipment. This includes slippery surfacesfrom paint clean-up, etc.
6. Acknowledge and understand that I am under the legal drinking age in the state of Nevada and therefore can NOT bring or intake ANY Alcoholic Beverages and /or products, and will ONLY be participating in the PAINTING portion of this event.
7. Acknowledge that this document is a contract and agree that if a lawsuit is filedagainst Tevakanui or its owners, agents, employees or instructors for any injuryor damage in breach of this contract, the undersigned will pay all attorney feesand costs incurred by Tavakanui in defending such action. The registrant orguardian expressly agrees that the foregoing release and waiver of liability,assumption of risk, and indemnity is governed by the State of Nevada andintended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by Nevada law, and that inthe event any portion of this Agreement is determined to be invalid, illegal orunenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the balance of theagreement shall not be affected or impaired in any way and shall continue in fulllegal force and effect.
8. Understand that Tevakanui may take photographs and/or video during class andalso will take a group photo of participants and their paintings at the end of class,and may be shared on Facebook and/or Instagram. I understand that if I wish tobe exempt from this, I need to speak with a member of Tevakanui staff and makemy wishes known in writing.
2. ENTER YOUR NAME IN THE WHITE BOX BELOW (SO WE CAN MATCH YOUR PAYMENT TO THIS APPLICATION)
3. CLICK ON THE PAY NOW BUTTON