PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT TRAIN WITH OR ALLOW THE USED OF FOOD IN OUR PUPPY CLASSES
All our classes are paid for on a weekly basis, and are £10 per class.
You will need to bring with you to the classes:-A copy of your pups vaccination detailsA non squeaky reward toyA piece of pups beddingA smile and a sense of humour :-)
Once we have received your completed form we will be back in touch with you to confirm your place.
2. Bitches in season will not be allowed on the training ground or in any of our indoor training areas.
3. Any accidents involving a person, or a dog, whilst at the training centre, must be reported immediately to one of the instructors.
4. If a dog fouls the training area the owner must clear up. If you do not have the necessary equipment, then please ask one of the instructors who will supply you with a poop scoop. NO DOGS ARE ALLOWED ON THE TRAINING FIELD WITHOUT AN INSTRUCTOR PRESENT
5. Please do not bring your dog if he or she is unwell or has been in contact with a sick dog in the last two weeks.
6. Cars are parked at their owner’s risk in the parking provided at the training venue (Grass area inside paddock entrance). The training centre does not accept any responsibility for theft or damage to cars or property whilst left at the training centre.
7. The Organisers reserve the right to refuse membership to any animal considered to be a danger to any other member or their dogs.
8. All handlers must produce an up-to-date vaccination certificate for their dog on joining and annually thereafter.
9. Handlers must be a minimum of 14 years old unless accompanied by an adult.
10. Dogs must not be left unattended in hot cars.
11. No pit bull terriers, or crosses of, will be permitted in this training centre.
12. NO harsh handling will be tolerated.
13. The training Instructors reserve the right to request any persons to leave the premises that are abusive to any other person or dog.
Signed (At the Training Venue) ____________________________________________________________________________________________