EverfreeNW 2019 - Vendor Registration Form
Registration closes: January 1st, 2019
This information will not appear on your badge. Badge registration is a separate form.
Vendor Title / Store Name / Table Label
There are a limited number of double tables available. If you select "Two Tables" you are NOT GUARANTEED a two-table space, you are only requesting eligibility for a two-table space. These tables will be in the corners of the hall. If you submit this form, you must be okay with receiving a single table. You will be notified if you have received a two-table space after being accepted and before payment. An additional vendor badge for vendor helpers may be purchased for $50.
Single table, 1 badge, $250
If Available: Two Tables, 1 badge, $450
The vendor selection process is judicial. The amount of clarity and detail in the following fields will affect your application.
(In brief detail, describe what type of vendor you are and the merchandise you plan to bring to the convention)
Website / Social Media
(For reference to view your work. May also be linked on our website/social media for announcements/promotion)
Merchandise Pictures / Table Photos / Portfolio References
(please provide a link to an imgur gallery, Google photos folder, or similar gallery with photos of your art, merchandise, or previous table set-ups. If you are a digital artist, a link to your easily-accessible portfolio with recent work is acceptable.)
Logo / Avatar
Please link to a logo or avatar that you would want used to represent you on our website. Please provide an image that's approximately 300x300 pixels.
Will you require access to power to be able to vend? (This may cost extra)
Will you require access to WIFI? (This may cost extra)
Would you like to make a donation to the EFNW charity Auction?
Check with me again during the convention.
Additional Comments / Requirements
- Dakimakuras (of any size, variation, or purpose) are not permitted for sale in the Vendor Hall. Specifically: A Dakimakura is a body-pillow or body-pillow cover depicting a character, commonly in a vulnerable full body position. Standard pillow cases and wall scrolls are acceptable. If you feel you have a pillow cover that should be an exception to this rule, please ask.
- No NSFW, 18+, or otherwise adult material is allowed in the vendor hall whatsoever. All artwork must be family appropriate. No exceptions.
- All artwork that even closely falls under “questionable” or qualifies as a “pin-up” must be sold out of a single binder. If you have questions what artwork applies to this rule, please ask. We will be very strict with what we feel falls under this category.
- We reserve the right to ask you to remove any artwork or merchandise on display.
- There is no dangerous equipment permitted in the vendor area, such as large heated equipment. For specifics, or to request an exception, please ask.
- Built structures on and around tables must not encroach on your neighbor's table space. Please be respectful when considering your table design. If your table design in any way encroaches on your neighbor's space, you will be asked to remove the structure. For specifics, or to request an exception, please ask.
- Once you have been accepted and payment has been received, no refunds will be granted.
Compliance with above rules
I have read and agree with these rules
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Pegasi Northwest.
Terms of Service