Keep In Touch Survey
Thank you for contributing to this survey about our newsletter, Keep In Touch or KIT.
Please answer the following questions:
1. I am a
2. Would you like to continue to receive our newsletter via email?
3. Would you prefer to be sent a link to our newsletter so that you can access it yourself, rather than receiving the newsletter via email? (e.g.
4. How often would you prefer to receive our newsletter?
5. What is the optimum length of our school newsletter?
6. Which of the following articles are you most interested in reading? Please tick all that apply
1. Message from the Headteacher
2. Message from the Governing Body
3. School news (e.g. visit from local MP, news from different departments)
4. Sixth Form bulletin
5. Articles about specific events (e.g. school visits, extended project days)
6. Examples of good student work
7. Celebration of student successes
8. School Council news
9. Any changes in policy
10. Student contributions
11. What different year groups are learning in specific subjects
12. Updates from school clubs (e.g. Sport, MTS, book club etc)
13. Quizzes and competitions
14. Careers information
15. Safeguarding and online safety reminders
16. Advertisements for local clubs/activities
17. Updates from the Heseltine Gallery
18. Adverts for staff vacancies
Please add any additional comments:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Chenderit School.