SimplySPEAK.pro vacancy: Story-teller: Native speakers of 30 languages for video interviews
You'll need to give answers to real-life questions in your NATIVE language, not in English. We create language learning systems for more than 30 languages.
*** Check all our vacancies ***
1. Teacher of speaking practice. You only need to speak with our students in your native language. Form:
2. Pronunciation recording (ONLY for native speakers). Form:
3. Video story teller (video blogger) about life in your country in your NATIVE language. Form:
All tasks will be very simple and interesting. Examples of simple videos that you'll create:
- What is the best gift you have received?
- What is a skill you wish you had?
- Would you buy a computer secondhand?
- What do you do for a cold?
We search for native speakers of these languages:
ARABIC - اللغة العربية - allughat alearabia
BULGARIAN - БЪЛГАРСКИ ЕЗИК - BŬLGARSKI EZIK
CHINESE - 中文 - Zhōngwén
CROATIAN - HRVATSKI JEZIK
CZECH - ČESKÝ JAZYK
DANISH - DANSK SPROG
DUTCH - NEDERLANDSE TAAL
ESTONIAN - EESTI KEEL
FINNISH - SUOMEN KIELI
FRENCH - LANGUE FRANÇAISE
GEORGIAN - ქართული ენა - kartuli ena
GERMAN - DEUTSCHE SPRACHE
GREEK - ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΗ ΓΛΩΣΣΑ - ELLINIKI GLOSSA
HEBREW - עברית
HINDI - हिंदी - hindee
HUNGARIAN - MAGYAR NYELV
INDONESIAN - BAHASA INDONESIA
ITALIAN - LINGUA ITALIANA
JAPANESE - 日本語 - Nihongo
KOREAN - 한국어 - hangug-eo
LATVIAN - LATVIJAS VALODA
LITHUANIAN - LIETUVAS VALODA
NORWEGIAN - NORSK SPROG
PERSIAN - زبان فارسی
POLISH - JĘZYK POLSKI
PORTUGUESE - IDIOMA PORTUGUES
ROMANIAN - LIMBA ROM NĂ
SERBIAN - СРПСКИ ЈЕЗИК - SRPSKI JEZIK
SLOVAK - SLOVENSKÝ JAZYK
SLOVENIAN - SLOVENSKI JEZIK
SPANISH - LENGUA ESPAÑOLA
SWEDISH - SVENSKA SPRÅK
THAI - ภาษาไทย - P̣hās̄ʹā thịy
TURKISH - TÜRK DİLİ
We'll give you a list of questions and situations from a daily life. You'll need to:
1) answer these questions and to show it on the video if it's necessary.
2) transcript your story (make a text version) in your native language and in english if you can
This information will be used for foreigners who learn your language and want to visit your country.
1 - you speak the most common form of your native language (if it has varieties or dialects)
2 - the language is your native language (you communicate on it since childhood or more than 10 years every day)
3 - you have a correct speech without defects
4 - your natural speech has normal speed (you speak in everyday life not quickly and not slowly)
1. Education is not required, experience is not necessary. Any age is possible. Any place of living.
2. Work is remote. Payments are made daily or weekly by agreement. We pay to VISA/Mastercard cards or via PayPal. We cover the transfer fee.
3. Payout amounts are discussed after we check the results of the test task.
4. If you need help with technical questions regarding voice or video recording, we will help you.
TEST TASK FOR CANDIDATES
STEP 1. Choose ONE of these topics and create a 2-3 minutes video answering it.
In your country:
1. How do people Express their thoughts - directly speak or are silent?
2. What do you do if you want to sell or buy something used?
3. What kind of advertising is allowed on the street?
4. When do you use cash?
5. Do you hang curtains at home? Why?
6. What products will you buy with a discount?
7. How does the state support a pregnant woman?
- We recommend making a text version or plan previously. And after that filming it.
- You can give us a draft. It's not necessary to do at your best - do it as you can.
- If you choose a simple answer kind of video, you can do a video recording at this website:
- You can use your smartphone with a headset to do a video recording outdoors.
STEP 2. Make a transcript of the video.
STEP 3. Upload all files to
and send us a link to the folder with all files (give access by the link!): text transcription + video recording.
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service