5th Grade Girls' Volleyball Permission Slip
In order to keep our student athletes safe, we are changing the format of our sports seasons for this year.
Students will only practice on their hybrid in class day (either A Day or B Day)
Virtual students will be able to participate and will be assigned a practice time
- Practices will be drills and skills only.
- Players will be divided into 4 groups
- Groups will grouped by class, block, and grade
- Each coach(4) will lead a 15 minute drill session with 5 min rotation/break
- Players and coaches will wear masks and/or keep 6 ft apart at all times
- Players will be given a ball to use as their own for the duration of practice.
- Players will provide their own water bottles
- If games are to be played, they will part of a practice with no spectators allowed.
Student's Homeroom Teacher:
Student's Academic Day
Hybrid A Day
Hybrid B Day
I give permission for my child to participate in girls' volleyball. I understand the practice pick-up expectations, and I am aware that if my student is not picked up on time (5:30), they could be removed from the team. I have read the Concord Intermediate General Information and Expectations page in the student planner and agree to help my student athlete adhere to them.
Parent/ Guardian phone number
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Concord Community Schools.