Buffalo Wild Wings: Blazin'® Challenge
7 P.M. | FRIDAY, JULY 20, 2018
NORRIS PARK IN TAHLEQUAH, OKLAHOMA
The Blazin'® Challenge is 12 Blazin' wings in 6 minutes. No dipping sauces. No drinks. No napkins.
Registration for the challenge will begin at 6:30 p.m. Upon registration, participants will be required to sign a liability form.
**Limit 10 participants. Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis.**
RULES FOR PARTICIPATION
1. The Blazin’ Challenge consists of eating 12 traditional wings spun in the hottest Buffalo Wild Wings® sauce
in 6 minutes or less.
2. Participants must be timed by a Buffalo Wild Wings employee.
3. Participant must remove all wing meat from the bone, with the mouth only, subject to a Buffalo Wild Wings
4. Anyone who vomits or regurgitates during the course of the event is automatically disqualified.
5. No drinks of any kind can be consumed while participating in the Blazin’ Challenge and bathroom breaks are
6. Other than the Blazin’ wings, during the Blazin’ Challenge, Participant cannot use any other food, including,
but not limited to: celery, bleu cheese or ranch dressing.
7. Once the Blazin’ Challenge is successfully completed, Participant must agree to have his or her photo taken
and give permission to display on the Blazin’ WallTM.
8. Upon successful completion of the Blazin’ Challenge, Participant will receive the Blazin’ Challenge Survivor
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service