The REALTOR® scholarship committee shall recommend two (2) annual scholarship awards of up to $300 each from the REALTOR® Scholarship Account, provided funds are available. The scholarship shall be awarded based upon the following criteria:
• Application must be for a real-estate related course taken within the twelve months after the award has been granted.
• Applicant must be an active full dues-paying member of GLAR with a minimum of 12 months of active membership with GLAR.
• Applicant must demonstrate some service to GLAR in the form of membership on a GLAR committee, advisory group or task force, provided, however, that the applicant has attended and participated in the meetings held.
• Applicant must provide proof that the course was completed by attaching a certificate of successful completion for reimbursement, along with a receipt for the course (based on actual monies paid) to GLAR.
• Funds do not provide for meals or travel expense.
• Only one scholarship will be granted per member during their entire membership with GLAR.
• Awards to be given away at Annual Meeting
• October 1 application deadline.