Senior UX Designer
About the position
As a senior designer, you’re proud of identifying opportunities to improve the final user experience, the interaction design, and the accessibility of our products, by devising elegant solutions that deliver measurable results.
- Able to take a user-centred design approach to rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- We use lots of paper, conduct surveys, and test our prototypes.
- You are concerned about the accessibility of the final UIs. Colour contrasts, semantic mark-up, keyboard navigation, screen-readers, performance.
- Facilitate stakeholders’ product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and designing mock-ups of new user interfaces.
- Make strategic design decisions related to both existing and new functionalities, in order to ensure both intuitive and delightful experiences.
- Design user journeys, wireframes, and mock-ups optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces using a mobile-first approach.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Bart Jawien.
Terms of Service