Registration for Briefing Session of the 9th Round Funding Exercise of the Arts Capacity Development Funding Scheme
- The briefings will be conducted in Cantonese.
- Seats are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- It is advised that each organisation recommends a maximum of two representatives to attend.
- Successful applicants will receive a confirmation email two days before the briefing.
Please choose one session
21/11/2019 (Thu), 10:30am – 12 noon, Activity Room 1, G/F, Hong Kong Central Library, Causeway Bay
28/11/2019 (Thu), 10:30am – 12 noon, Function Room AC2, 4/F, Administration Building, Hong Kong Cultural Centre, Tsim Sha Tsui
Name of Organisation
Total no. of representative
Name of representative 1
Post title of representative 1
Name of representative 2
Post title of representative 2
How do you know about the Arts Capacity Development Funding Scheme? (You can check more than one box)
Home Affairs Bureau's website
Leisure and Cultural Services Department's website
Online advertisements/social media platforms
Arts Capacity Development Funding Scheme funded events
Personal Information Collection Statement
- The personal data collected in this form will be used by the Government for the purposes of contacting the contact person, conducting research and arranging publicity of its arts funding schemes.
- Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486), you have the right to request access to and correction of the personal data provided. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact The Secretariat, Arts Capacity Development Funding Scheme (Tel: 3102 2934/3102 2935; Fax: 3102 5997; Email:
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service