Wall Ball 2020 Call for Artists
Deadline for submission: Friday, January 3, 2020

Wall Ball is one of St. Louis’ most unique and well-attended arts events, and the annual fundraiser for Artscope.

In 2019, over 500 Wall Ball guests have the opportunity to see artwork created live during the event by some of St. Louis’ finest artists. Guests enjoy interaction with the artists as they are working, and bid on the chance to take home their favorite piece at the end of the night, while they also enjoy music, drinks and dessert, .

Wall Ball 2020 takes place on Saturday, March 7, 2020 from 6:30-10:30 pm at Third Degree Glass Factory, 5200 Delmar Blvd.

Proceeds benefit Artscope, a non-profit community arts organization in Tower Grove Park. Wall Ball typically provides 20-25% of our annual operational funding. Funds raised from Wall Ball support Artscope’s mission to provide a safe and educational environment for children to explore the arts through out-of-school time programs, weekend workshops, summer camps and professional artist residencies with neighborhood schools and community organizations. Artscope is helping create the community leaders and entrepreneurs of the future through our focus on creativity, diversity, ecology, cooperation and play.

Wall Ball 2020 artists will keep 20% of the winning bid on your artwork, and the remaining 80% will go directly to Artscope's school and community programs.

Artists are provided one 36" square canvas courtesy of the generous folks at Artmart.

Artscope requests that participating artists come to Wall Ball with a canvas that, at most, has a background and/or pencil sketch of their intended piece, so that the majority of the piece is completed during the event. Part of the unique magic of Wall Ball is that the guests get to watch the creation of the artwork before their very eyes. We want to ensure that the event is a perfect balance of beautiful art and the dazzling experience of watching professional artists at work for the full four hours of the event.

Participating artists must be available to attend the entire event from start to finish.

Interested in becoming a Wall Ball 2020 artist? Please fill out the form below. Artscope will be reviewing all submissions with the assistance of a special guest juror. Any personal information will be kept private and confidential.

Questions? Please direct them to WallBall@artscopestl.org and our artist liaison Sukanya Mani will be happy to answer them.
Email address *
Next
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Artscope.