2020 Alabama FFA State Convention Courtesy Corps
During the State FFA convention we invite FFA members across the state to serve as courtesy corps members. Courtesy corps members are assigned in various shifts and locations during each session of the State FFA Convention. Duties may involve helping individuals on stage, checking for registration buttons as people enter, working backstage, helping direct people, registration, and/or other tasks that may need to be completed. This is a wonderful experience for FFA members to learn more about FFA. This activity also counts toward the State FFA Degree as an activity beyond the chapter level in addition to attending the State Convention. Those that serve will also receive a courtesy corps pin to wear on their FFA jacket.
The available sessions and times are:
1. Opening Session- Wednesday, June 3rd at 2 p.m.
2. Second Session-Wednesday, June 3rd at 7 p.m.
3. Third Session- Thursday, June 4th at 8 a.m.
4. Fourth Session- Thursday, June 4th at 7 p.m.
5. Fifth Session- Friday, June 5th at 8 a.m.
**Members serving will report ½ hour before the session begins.
If you have a student(s) that would like to serve as a courtesy corps member during the State Convention, please complete the linked survey no later than Friday May 1st. Preferred session times will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis. Each chapter may submit up to 10 members. Please select responsible and dependable students to serve in this important role. Official dress is required while serving as a courtesy corps member.
There will be a required informational meeting for all courtesy corps members on Wednesday, June 3rd at 10 a.m. in the rear on Exhibit Hall C. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you for your help in encouraging FFA members to serve as Courtesy Corps.
Preferred session for your chapter?
1. Opening Session- Wednesday, June 5th at 2 p.m.
2. Second Session-Wednesday, June 5th at 7 p.m.
3. Third Session- Thursday, June 6th at 8 a.m.
4. Fourth Session- Thursday, June 6th at 7 p.m.
5. Fifth Session- Friday, June 7th at 8 a.m.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service