Admissions for Nursery - September 2021
If you would like to apply for a Nursery place at St Wilfrid’s CE Primary School please fill in the application form and submit at the bottom of the page.
For question 9a and 9b, please download the Religious Leaders' Reference Form for you to complete. Return this to school. This can be scanned and emailed to
or handed into the School Office. To find this form, follow the link and information will be at the bottom of the page -
The school will admit all children with statements of special educational needs or Education, Health and Care plans (EHCPs) naming the school.
In the event of more applications being received than there are places remaining available the following criteria, in order of priority, will be used:
1. *Looked after children and previously looked after children.
2. Children who have a brother or sister (*siblings) attending the school at the time of admission.
3. Children whose parent(s)/carer(s) is in regular attendance at public worship* at St Wilfrid’s Church.
4. Children whose parent(s)/carer(s) is in regular attendance at public worship* at an Anglican Church in the *Deanery of Withington.
5. Children whose parent(s)/carer(s) is in regular attendance at public worship* at any other churches of Christian denominations participating in Churches Together in England and who are resident in the Parish of St Wilfrid’s.
6. Children whose parent(s)/carer(s) is in regular attendance at public worship* at places of worship of other faiths* and are resident in the Parish of St Wilfrid’s*.
7. Any other children.
The definitions of all the categories named with an asterisk can be found on our website at:
Copies of the school’s Admissions Policy are also available on the School website.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1. Surname of child:
2. Forenames of child:
3. Date of birth:
5. Address (including postcode):
6. Telephone No (Mobile and/or Home)
7. Name and Year Group of brothers/sisters attending school (if any):
8. Faith Denomination:
9a. Do you wish to have your application considered under categories 3-6?
9b. If yes, please give the name of your religious leader and ensure that you return a completed religious leader’s reference form to the school with this application.
10. Your name (including title):
11. Your address, only if this is different to above:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of St Wilfrid's CofE Aided Primary School Northenden.