As part of the pilot project, DESC is conducting a survey to gather broad input about common data management and sample curation challenges for repositories and collection managers and curators in an effort to find solutions. We would like to request your help by filling out the survey below. We greatly appreciate your time and effort!
The survey is divided into five pages:
• Page 1 requests general information on the repository, its scope and background, and general contact information.
• Page 2 requests information on the samples held by the repository.
• Page 3 requests information on the physical repository and the management of the repository.
• Page 4 requests information regarding the digital curation and cataloging within the repository.
• Page 5 seeks to identify and prioritize the needs of the repositories with respect to digital data management that DESC can address.
For more information about DESC, please visit http://www.geosamples.org/desc.