NextGen Application 2019/2020 Season
Become an integral part of an acclaimed off-Broadway company and experience theater as you never have before. Here at CSC, we focus on plays from the past – but we know it’s important to keep a clear eye on the future (that’s you!)
JOIN US. As a CSC NextGen member, you’ll see plays, go behind the scenes, meet artists and theatre professionals, learn new theater skills, and lead special events for your peers.
APPLY. Complete this online application and submit your additional materials to us (via email or in person). You will be contacted regarding an interview here at CSC. Applicants who are selected as NextGen members will be notified by the end of June.
MORE INFO. If you have questions, contact our Education Coordinator Michael Mullen, at
• Must be in high school (grades 9-12) at the start of the 2019/2020 school year
• Must make a nine-month commitment (September-May), with mandatory meetings twice a month on Mondays from 4:30pm to 6:00pm at CSC; additional time commitments will depend on the interests of the individual student and the events planned by NextGen members throughout the course of the year
• Must be responsible for transportation to and from CSC (136 East 13th Street)
• Must demonstrate considerable leadership skills and a desire to learn about all aspects of professional theater
• Contact information (student, parent/guardian, emergency) – page 2 of this online application
• Short answer essay questions – page 3 of this online application
• Letter of recommendation from a professional (teacher, program coordinator, religious leader, mentor, etc.) – instructions on page 4; to be submitted via mail or email
• Permission form – instructions on page 4; to be submitted via mail or email. Go to
and click on "Permission form".
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service