Countywide Community Service Project Registration
Welcome to the Countywide Community Service Project!
These projects are open to any Orange County 4-H Club Member.
During COVID-19 restrictions, we will be doing some at home projects that we will donate to the community. Once restrictions have been lifted, we will be participating in other Community Service Projects (Beach Clean-Up, Food Pantry, etc.).
Our next meeting will be on Monday, January 26th at 7:30 p.m. (last Monday of the month) via Zoom/Slack.
Our next project will be a letter-writing campaign to those who are isolated during COVID restrictions.
These will be made by you at home with instructions provided before and during our meeting.
Dog and cat toy instructions are available on the Slack channel and toys are still being accepted for local shelters.
Please complete this survey to enroll in the Countywide Community Service Project—there will be more projects as we go along this year...
Mark your calendars
Monday, September 28th, 2020 7:30 p.m. - dog toy
Monday, October 26th, 2020 7:30 p.m. - cat toy
Monday, November 30th, 2020 7:30 p.m. - cards
No Meeting in December - Holiday
Monday January 25th, 2021 7:30 p.m.
Monday, February 22nd, 2021 7:30 p.m.
Monday, March 29th, 2021 7:30 p.m.
Monday, April 26th, 2021 7:30 p.m.
Monday, May 31st, 2021 7:30 p.m.
Youth Member Name
Best way to contact youth member (phone number for youth or parent)
Parent Name and Parent Contact Information (if not above)
Youth Primary Community Club
Fountain Valley Cloverdales
Fullerton Feeders, Breeders & Seeders
La Habra Hilltoppers
Lake Forest Superstars
Mesa Goathill Go-Getters
Orange Acres Backbreakers
Orange Villa Buckaroos
Yorba Linda Cloverleaf
Youth Member Age (Note: Your "4-H Age" is your age by December 31, 2020.)
Primary (ages 5-7)
Junior (ages 8-10)
Intermediate (ages 11-13)
Senior (ages 14-19)
Youth Member Hand Sewing Ability/Experience (for cat toy project)
intermediate and above
To join and participate in this project:
1. Complete this survey form.
2. Please also enroll in the Countywide Service Project hosted by Trabuco Trailblazers—this is called cross-clubbing; you can add a Youth Member to the project online via
(This is the same site you used to enroll into your club - note that you only have to do this once.).
3. Participate in project meetings on the last Monday of each month at 7:30 p.m. (Sep 28, Oct 26th, Nov 30th, Jan 25th, etc.).
4. Participate in virtual meetings to ask questions, get help, and share your work on the Community Service Projects.
5. Participate in in-person service events later in the year/next year (after COVID-19 restrictions are lifted).
6. Have assistance from a parent or older sibling if you are younger than a senior member with sewing, cutting, and in-person events, such as Beach Clean-up, Food Pantry, etc.
Please note that a minimum of six (6) total hours throughout the 4-H year (July 1, 2020 - June 30, 2021) constitutes completion of a 4-H project. This should be easy to do if you participate in some events from Sep 2020 - Jun 2021.
I understand the requirements of this project and want to sign up for Countywide Community Service Project - please put your initials here! Thank you and we are looking forward to the 4-H year!
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service