Please fill out the form below or Call 315-841-4651 to reserve a space in the Program Room or a small use Rooms.
PROGRAM ROOM: Currently available for small groups up to 15 people.
ENDEAVOR ROOM: Small study room with:
- high speed internet
- one Chromebox computer
- printing to the library's black and white printer (pages are free within reason, donations are accepted).
- camera with microphone for virtual meetings, appointments, and projects.
- small table workspace for getting things done or small meetings.
WONDER ROOM: Coming in 2022! We look forward to giving you tools to get creative and productive with!
- Leave the room furniture as you found it- chairs and tables returned, etc.
- Clean before leaving by wiping down surfaces and vacuuming
- Keep sneeze guards and other protective measures in place
- If utilizing the library camera for virtual meetings or appointments, you may be asked for a confirmation of such appointment. Please be ready to provide an email, print out, etc.
- Let us know if there are other aspects of the room that we can continue to work on to improve it! First, we wanted you to be operational. Now, we'll get to sound, aesthetics, etc.
- All library patrons and employees are expected to act and speak in kind, appropriate, and productive ways. Internet use in the Endeavor Room follows all other expectations for all Mid York Internet use. If not used in this manner, library staff have the right to suspend patron privileges.