The application includes a series of questions and two personal statement essays to be answered, completed and submitted. Your application is then matched against the criteria for over a dozen scholarships and added to the scholarship(s) list your critieria matches. Once matched, the Scholarship Committees review all applications and essays to choose the most qualified recipients, using the donor's requested critieria.
Please review the following guidelines:
1. Students must be enrolled or admitted into one of the seminary masters or doctoral degree programs.
2. Students must be enrolled full time in both the fall and spring semester for the year in which the scholarship is awarded.
3. Students must reapply for scholarships each year.
4. Scholarships are awarded by a committee of seminary faculty and administrators.
5. This online form replaces any previous printed or electronic scholarship form.
6. Scholarship are generally awarded in the amounts of $500-$2000.
7. **The deadline for completion is June 15, 2019.**