I have read the rules:
COMMON AREAS RULES
of all common areas is restricted to LCC members in good standing and their
guests. Members in good standing shall not be delinquent in assessments.
must be accompanied by a resident. Exceptions may be granted by contacting the
Ken Lake Corporate Clerk.
users must wear LCC-provided identification, or they will be asked to leave the
LCC-approved identification may be provided by residents to guests during LCC
visits and shall be returned to the resident at the end of each visit. LCC-approved IDs may not be provided to
RFID bracelets may only be used by residents. Providing LCC RFID bracelets to non-residents is not allowed.
LCC member or guest who exhibits abusive or disrespectful behavior, disregards
common area rules, or engages in the destruction of common area property may be
subject to disciplinary actions to be determined by the board.
pushing, running, or rough housing on the floats, docks or beach areas. No
vulgar or inappropriate language will be tolerated in any common area.
soccer, baseball or other sports are allowed in the Ballfield Park and Tot Lot
only, unless as authorized by the LCC board for a community-sponsored event.
enclosed swimming area at Main Rec Area is primarily intended for use by young
swimmers and their guardians. No kayaks, canoes, boats, or stand-up
paddleboards shall be allowed in the enclosed swimming area.
10. No dogs are allowed in any of the common areas except
the designated dog park near the Sports Park and in the Urban Forest on a
leash. This rule does not apply to
service animals. Such service animals must be on leash and in the immediate
control of the owner.
11. No motorized vehicles or bicycles shall be ridden on
the grassy areas of any of the common areas.
12. Each resident is responsible for cleaning up after use
of the Recreation Areas.
13. No open fires.
14. No smoking or vaping is allowed in any of the common
15. No glass objects shall be allowed on the beach areas,
docks, or floats.
16. Climbing of fences in common areas is not permitted.
17. Electronic audio equipment shall be limited to
a volume where no park users or residents object. Exceptions are LCC board sanctioned events.
18. Common areas shall be available for use from dawn
19. Drones and other Radio-controlled aircraft are not
allowed over common areas or the lake.
20. The carrying of weapons within the LCC Common areas is