2020/2021 Hood River Farmers Market Winter Season Vendor Application - Returning Vendors
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. Please submit your application ASAP to secure a space at the market.
ABOUT THE MARKET
Please read carefully! There have been many changes to our winter market season!!
Hood River Farmers Market's winter season will be open the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month, 10am - Noon under the Ferment Brewing Company tasting room (403 Portway Ave. on the waterfront) December through April. See below for exact dates. This space will provide us an outdoor covered space during the winter month. Customer polling indicated 90% of customers wanted to continue to shop in an outdoor space during the winter this year.
Hood River Farmers Market will be open 10am - Noon:
December 5 & 19
January 2 & 16
February 6 & 20
March 6 & 20
April 3 & 17
NEW: Gorge Grown Food Network will provide a central online marketplace (through Local Food Marketplace) for all vendors to facilitate preorders. Our team will organize curbside pickup. Customers will not be required to place online orders for the market- they can come to shop just like a regular market. Vendors will have TWO options* for participation this winter season:
1) Have a booth at the market. We'll provide you a space at the market to have a physical presence. You'll also have access to our online marketplace for preorders. Cost: $25/ week or 5% of sales (capped at $40).
2) Have an online presence only. You'll have access to our online marketplace to facilitate preorders. Preorders can be dropped off at 9am on the day of the market (or arranged before hand if your product is not perishable, details TBD). Cost: 10% of gross sales (capped at $60). If this is the option you prefer, do not complete this application. Please email
to confirm your participation and be notified of next steps.
*If you plan to sell online in any capacity with us, you'll be required to attend at least one training.
if you have any questions.
1) Review the information in this Vendor Application and in the Vendor Packet. Please make sure you read this vendor packet completely. Your participation in Hood River Farmers Market is contingent on compliance with market policies. Here is a direct link to the Vendor Packet:
In addition to rules listed in the Vendor Packet, we expect our vendors to comply with COVID-19 safety protocols:
Mandatory face masks for vendors. A face shield by itself will not meet Oregon Health Authority standards, they must be also worn with a mask.
Configure booths to promote safe distancing between vendors, products and customers.
Eliminate any self-service operations within the booth (ie. customers handling product before it is purchased)
No refillable customer-owned items (jars, growlers etc.) Customers are allowed to bring their own bags but vendors should not touch these items
Encourage preorders and contactless payments.
Download the Venmo app to a smartphone or device to encourage contactless transactions.
Display clear signage indicating the ways to pay at the booth
No samples or exposed food.
Have a hand washing or sanitizing station at the booth.
Wipe down high touch areas like tables, screens, cashboxes etc. frequently.
Stay home if you are sick or may have been exposed to COVID-19.
2) Submit a completed application along with any necessary supporting documentation.
3) On or around the priority deadline, Gorge Grown Food Network will review applications and be in contact with all applicants regarding acceptance to market. If you submit your application after the priority deadline, GGFN will be in contact within two weeks of receiving your application.
4) Attend a training with Gorge Grown and Local Food Marketplace for online platform.
A PDF of the application is also available. Contact
, 541-490-6420 for more info.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service