1. Verify your Bus Stop before submitting entering here:
2. Carefully Review District Transportation Policy:
3. PLAN AHEAD, DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE!!
Request Day Passes in advance of the day they are needed. Bus Passes are not guaranteed and issued according to District Policy.
To accommodate all requests- Requests must be submitted BEFORE 10:00am on the day needed. Requests after this time will NOT BE ISSUED.
4. Addresses are required to be current with school file.
Bus passes will only be granted for address changes if the parent/guardian has ALREADY submitted an Address Change through the school's main office. For questions regarding address changes, please call 239-303-7480.
5. Students are allotted one stop to their primary address on file. 50/50 parental split bus stops are not an option per District policy at this time. Parents are encouraged to plan ahead and make alternative transportation for these types of needs. Please do not request these stops as they will not be granted.
6. The District no longer provides transportation for students in non-school-related programs after school.
5. Requests concerning Safety & Walking Distances will be submitted to Transportation for consideration & review but is NOT GUARANTEED.
6. Bus stops can be routed up to 1.5 miles from students' homes, meaning students may have to walk. Students may be considered walkers if their home is 2 miles or less from school.
7. The school does not make or assign bus stops. These decisions are made by Transportation.
8. Please allow Transportation 15 business days to review, issue & update stops as they serve all Lee County School District Students & are experiencing high demand.