People Helping People Lunch Program for Kids Registration - February 2018
Children need healthy food to learn and grow and be active. Let us help you provide for your child(ren) while home on February vacation! People Helping People invites you to sign your child(ren) up for our FREE People Helping People Lunch Program for Kids.
What you need to know:
• You will receive the foods and recipes necessary to prepare 5 lunches, 5 snacks and 5 beverages for each child.
• Pick up is Tuesday February 20th.
• Pick up location: PHP Food Pantry, 10 St. Marks Rd, Burlington, MA.
• Pick up time: 4:00-6:00PM.
• FREE to all families participating in the Free or Reduced Price School meals in Burlington as well as to current People Helping People Food pantry clients with school age children.
Please take the time to fill out the entire registration form, it is designed to help ensure that your children will receive food they can be excited about.
If you have any questions please call 781-270-6625 or e-mail us at
e-mail: (if you do not have one please write NA)
Address: (when picking up, please provide a picture I.D. and the letter you received inviting you to join the program.)
Are you currently a client with the Burlington Food Pantry?
Are your child(ren) participating in the Free or Reduced price meals at school?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service