JSO Concerto Festival Entry Form
• The festival is non-competitive.
• The entry fee is R200 per item and payable at the audition.
• Entries are accepted for one or more movements from concerti or similar works, on condition that the score and parts are available to the orchestra and that the candidate agrees to contribute to the cost of obtaining the music should this exceed R600.
• All candidates, other than pianists must provide their own accompanist for the audition. Pianists play unaccompanied.
• A certificate will be presented to successful candidates at the concert.
• The selection of suitable candidates for a balanced programme is entirely at the discretion of the audition panel and no correspondence will be entered into.