PEYL Acts 29 Application
Make your life count! What better way can you spend your time than growing in your faith, building life-long relationships, developing leadership skills, and introducing your friends to Jesus Christ? You have the chance to make a huge difference in someone’s life and change your own while you’re at it! There is NOTHING better than that!
• A personal relationship with Jesus Christ
• A lifestyle befitting one who is a role model and an ambassador of Christ.
• Actively pursuing growth in your relationship with Christ, including attending campaigners.
• Regular church attendance.
• Modeling a healthy commitment to your family.
• A sincere desire to actively pray for, pursue and reach out to your peers who don’t know Christ.
Your Email Address
Your Parent's Email Address
Tell Us About Yourself!
What are you involved in? What do you like to do in your free time?
What is your favorite kind of music to listen to?
What is your favorite movie of all time?
Your Relationship With God
1. Please share when and how you became a Christian:
2. Please share what you are doing to continue to grow in your faith in Christ:
3. How often do you attend church? Where do you attend? What do you like/dislike about it?
4. Read Eph. 5:8. How does this verse relate to your life? How does it relate to becoming a student leader?
5. Why do you want to be a part of the Acts 29 Program?
6. Do your friends know you are a Christian? What do they think?
7. Does your family know you are a Christian? What do they think?
8.What would you say is the hardest thing about following Jesus and living that out in High School?
9. What do you think will be the hardest part about being a part of Acts 29?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service