1) Strict adherence to the United States Rules for Working Equitation rule book as published on the Confederation website: https://www.confederationwe.us/rules/See rule book for a list of required officials.
2) Judge must be licensed by The Confederation. Visit the website for a current list of licensed judges. https://www.confederationwe.us/judging/ Please be sure to select the judge that has the license required for the levels you are offering.
3) Compliance with The Confederation membership requirements. Competitors must be individual membership holders or be a member of a GM to compete. Non-members will be allowed to compete at "B" rated shows for a $30 non-member fee. Only individual members will be eligible for lifetime and end of year awards. https://www.confederationwe.us/members/
4) All horses must have a recording number. There is a $20 horse recording fee. https://goo.gl/forms/pkz53b9913PHLPuA3
5) Form must be completed in its entirety. For "B" rated shows form must be received MINIMUM of 45 days prior to the date requested for the show. For all other shows, the form must be received 90 days prior to the requested date. Form must be accompanied by the show entry form and prize list.
6) Proof of insurance must be presented to the Confederation Competition and Events Committee no later than 2 weeks prior to the show. Confederation must be named as an additional insured. Send to email@example.com
7) All competition results must be received by the Confederation Competition and Events Committee no later than 2 weeks following the conclusion of the show. If it is not received in the allotted time, results will not count towards the Confederation awards or medals.
8) Licensing fee: $40 Group Member Organization (GM) hosted shows $30