A quick survey to help us plan for Summer 2020.
What session are you registered for?
Not Yet Registered
3 week session
4 week session
7 week session
Special Session/2 week Session
If we are given the go ahead to operate this summer....
My camper(s) will be there!
We will probably cancel?
We are not sure. We will decide when we have more information.
How long are you wiling to wait for camp to finalize our summer schedule? (We ask because guidelines and expectations seem to be an ever moving target)
If we are guided to modify our session lengths or our start/end dates, how flexible are you?
Tons of flexibility, my camper will be there.
We have some flexibility, as well as potential for other commitments, but would like to try to make it work.
No wiggle room at all. If we can't stick to the schedule we probably won't be able to come.
Do you have any other concerns that we can be addressing right now?
Do you have a prayerful thought that you're willing to share with camp and other parents?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service