Welcome to the first step in the annual Sweet Corn Festival Princess Competition!
Requirements to participate:
- Reside in Lee County, Iowa
- Be 4-8 years old as of August 10th, 2023
- Fill out the application below
- Place a money jar (preferably a large coffee container) at a location of your choice (restaurant, gas station, office, etc.) Please include the participants name, 2023 West Point Sweet Corn Festival Princess Competition, August 10th-13th, and any additional information you are comfortable sharing! Contestants are required to place their jars at the location of their choice at any time and the SCF Committee will pick them up on August 5th.
- Be present for the competition on Thursday August 10th, 2023 in West Point
The contestant who raised the most money will be crowned and honored with a crown, sash, and free ride tickets! The princess will also be invited to help the queen with her duties throughout the festival as well as ride in the parade on Sunday August 13th!
Please have your applications submitted by JULY 1st!
For more information or any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.