Consignment Agreement
The Consignment Agreement is made effective in perpetuity from the date of completion and approval by the consignor. Any items brought to The Laboratory to be sold will be subject to all of the conditions listed below. You must agree to ALL conditions within the agreement in order to be allowed to consign items at The Laboratory. We will offer your consignment items for sale in such a manner that we may deem appropriate, including by means of display in store, our website and or on one or more of our social media sites. We make no guaranty as to whether, when or at what price any goods can or will be sold.
Email address *
Consignor's Contact Information *
Please provide your first and last name AND contact phone number.
Your answer
Right to Sell *
In accordance with this agreement, you warrant that you are the valid and lawful owner of the items being consigned. You also warrant that all of the items brought for consignment are 100% authentic in nature. Should your items sell and proof be given that you are not the rightful owner you will be responsible for any compensation requested by the rightful owner. Furthermore, if the goods are determined to be fake after the sale is made, you will be responsible for repaying the customer that purchased the goods.
Proceeds of Sales *
Once your consigned goods are sold, the buying customer will be charged applicable sales taxes on the sale price of the item. Once the proceeds from the sale are received they will be applied (1)first, to the payment of the applicable sales taxes, (2) next, to pay us a commission of 20% of the sale price, and (3) finally, the remaining 80% will be paid to you. NOTE: The Laboratory reserves the right to increase the commission percentage to be paid and will do so with fair enough warning via social media sites and signs in store that you will be allowed to pick up your consigned items that have not sold should you not wish to pay the new commission fee.
Title of Merchandise *
All consigned items will remain the property of the consignor until sold. In the event that the goods are lost or stolen, damaged by fire, flood, customer handling, or other causes outside of the control of The Laboratory, then, except to the extent of any insurance proceeds that we collect in respect of such goods, the risk of loss will remain with you and The Laboratory will not assume any responsibility or obligation to make any payment or reimbursement in respect of any such loss or damage, or for any special consequential damages. We do not make any assurances that the insurance company will provide coverage for the goods or the amount which any insurer may pay in respect of any casualty relating to the goods nor do we guaranty that we will file a claim for any such loss or damage.
Withdrawal of Goods *
We can and you may, at any time, elect to pick up any items you have left for consignment at The Laboratory that have not been sold. We will notify you should we decide to exercise this right.
Entire Agreement & Severability *
This agreement contains the entire agreement of the consignor and The Laboratory and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement, whether written or oral. This agreement supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between both parties. Should any condition of this agreement be held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court for any reason, the remaining conditions shall continue to be valid and enforceable in all other jurisdictions.
Mail-In Consignors
In the event that you are unable to deliver your consigned items to us in person, all conditions from above will still be implemented. Should you desire to mail your items to us, you will responsible for any shipping expenses to get the items to us, return of unaccepted or unsold goods to you by such means as you designate. Please email thelabokc@gmail.com for the shipping address to send your mail in consignment items to.
Consignor's Approval *
I have read and agreed with all required conditions of this agreement and understand that I am bound by this agreement by entering my First and Last Name and Date. NOTE: If you fail to enter first and last name the agreement will be rejected by The Laboratory.
Your answer
Date *
MM
/
DD
/
YYYY
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Submit
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
reCAPTCHA
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms