ARTISAN VENDORS - (ie products sold are hand-made by the person selling them):
VENUE: Sunday, July 21, 2019 • WORLD MUSIC on the BEACH Event - Lakeside Park, Port Dalhousie, St. Catharines, ONTIME: 11am to 8pm (Set-up between 9 and 10:30am)ARTISAN VENDORS FEE: $100 + HST
VENUE: Saturday, July 27, 2019 • JAZZ in the PARK Event - Simcoe Park, Niagara-on-the-Lake TIME: 11am to 7pm (Set-up between 9 and 10:30am on July 27th - Tear down on Saturday, July 27th at 7pm)ARTISAN VENDORS FEE: $100 + HST
GENERAL VENDORS (ie. resellers, shops, services etc.)(PLEASE NOTE: DIRECT SELLING Or NETWORK MARKETING BRANDS ARE NOT ALLOWED AS VENDORS):
VENUE: Sunday, July 21, 2019 • WORLD MUSIC on the BEACH Event - Lakeside Park, Port Dalhousie, St. Catharines, ON TIME: 11am to 8pm (Set-up between 9am and 10：30am) GENERAL VENDORS FEE: $150 + HST
VENUE: Saturday, July 27 • JAZZ in the PARK - Simcoe Park, NOTLTIME: 11am to 7pm (Set-up between 9 and 10:30 am on July 27th - Tear down on Saturday, July 27th at 7pm)GENERAL VENDORS FEE : $175 + HST for both days
Sign up and pay now to reserve your spot. The deadline to submit is JULY 20, 2019
• Application deadline is JULY 20, 2019. Submissions are reviewed and approved on a first-come-first-served basis, so the earlier, the better!
• ALL VENDORS are reviewed by the Festival Vendor Committee before they are accepted into the festival. Priority is given to NOTL/St. Catharines/ Niagara Region vendors, and first-come-first-served for products that are similar in nature. Acceptance/denial emails will be sent within approximately 48 hours of application receipt.
• ALL VENDORS MUST HAVE PROOF OF INSURANCE. Please provide written proof with TD Niagara Jazz Festival listed as additional insured. (PO Box 20006 Grantham Ave, St. Catharines, ON, L2M 7W7)
• Vendors providing their own tent and signage must have supplies in good working order and MUST HAVE weighting of at least 50lbs for each leg of the tent. (High winds will require additional weighting above and beyond the requisite 200lbs.)
• If you would like to rent a tent and/or signage, the TD Niagara Jazz Festival can arrange a 10’x10’ tent for $125 (installed) and 8’ x 18” coroplast signage for $80 each. (Your business name printed on coroplast.)
• Power is available at a cost of $65 per standard 15 amp circuit.
(Simply select the appropriate options below on your application form.)
***THE DEADLINE FOR ALL VENDOR SUBMISSIONS IS JULY 20, 2019. Vendors will be notified of their status within approximately 3 business days of application submission.
If you have any questions about this application and/or becoming a vendor at the TD Niagara Jazz Festival, please feel free to email our Vendor Coordinator YB (Yugbodh Singh) at firstname.lastname@example.org