Jeffco Theatre Festival Student Registration
WHO: ALL JEFFERSON COUNTY MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOLS ARE INVITED
WHAT: JEFFCO THEATRE FESTIVAL
WHEN: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2019
MIDDLE SCHOOL from 9:00 AM - 12:15 PM
HIGH SCHOOL from 10:30 AM - 3:45 PM
WHERE: THE ARVADA CENTER FOR THE ARTS AND HUMANITIES
6901 WADSWORTH BLVD ARVADA, COLORADO 80003
COST: $15 FOR FESTIVAL PARTICIPATION (NON-PERFORMANCE AND PERFORMANCE PARTICIPANTS)
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION IS FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 1ST, 2019.
WE ARE LIMITING REGISTRATION TO THE FIRST 220 STUDENTS, BE SURE TO GET IN EARLY!
1. All work must be from published plays, musicals or film. No original material.
2. Each performance is allotted five minutes, with the exception of the 10-minute group scenes. Performances exceeding five minutes will be cut off (timing begins after introduction).
3. Material must be appropriate for a school setting.
4. Vocalists must bring recorded accompaniment on a CD or DOWNLOADED MP3. No accompanists will be provided but CD players will be available.
5. Dress appropriately for an audition. No costumes, please. Hand props will be allowed in the 10-minute category only.
6. Since this is theatre, adjudicators will look for character in each performance, whether it’s straight acting or musical theatre. Have fun, and do your best work.
7. Please dress appropriately for an audition or job interview.
THE COST OF THE EVENT IS $15.00 PER STUDENT AND FREE FOR CHAPERONES. THE FEE GOES TOWARDS ADJUDICATION FEES AND WORKSHOP PRESENTERS. THIS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT EVENT.
STUDENTS ARE LIMITED TO PERFORMING ONE IE SELECTION.
(i.e. Ralston Valley High School, or Falcon Bluffs Middle School)
ADJUDICATION CATEGORY (solo acting, duet acting, solo musical theatre, duet musical theatre, group acting, college audition, middle school, non-performing participant)
SOLO MUSICAL THEATRE
DUET MUSICAL THEATRE
TECHNICAL THEATRE (Presentation)
SENIOR UNIVERSITY AUDITIONS
Please list the title of your adjudication piece below.
If you're a non-performing participant, enter "none" in the box below.
Include the name of your scene partner(s) if applicable
Separate partner names with a comma (i.e. John Doe, Jane Doe...)
As a participant at the Jeffco Theatre Festival, I agree to act appropriately to maintain safety, functionality, and property of The Arvada Center, and to establish an event of integrity for all Jefferson County Theatre Students. Failure to do so will result in my dismissal from the festival at my own expense.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Jefferson County Public Schools.