2018-2019 Middle School SL Application
Please complete the form below
IF YOU BECOME A STUDENT LEADER, YOU COMMIT TO...
- Maintaining the (1 Timothy 4:12) leadership expectations and values
- Being honest and transparent in your words, actions, relationships, faith, and purity
- Attending all Student Leader meetings and trainings
- Understanding that you are held to a higher standard & remaining open to correction/accountability for Student Leaders regarding your actions, words, social media usage, clothing, etc.
WILL YOU AGREE TO THE ABOVE COMMITMENTS?
Park Place Middle School
Hidden River Middle School
Please text @mssl2018 to the number 81010
You receive a welcome text from Remind.
If anyone has trouble with 81010, they can try texting @hssl2018 to (915) 603-5388.
Did you get a welcome message from the Remind App?
Your Phone #
Your Instagram User Name
Please Fill out the information below for 1 of your parents / guardians
Parent / Guardian First Name
Parent / Guardian Last Name
Parent / Guardian Contact Number
Parent / Guardian Contact Email
Parent / Guardian Contact Home Address
Please take time to thoughtfully answer each of the following questions.
1. What do you think the purpose of the Student Leadership?
2. Describe your current relationship with God.
3. Why do you want to be a part of Student Leadership – what do you expect to gain from being a leader?
4. What are your strengths – what can you offer the leadership team?
5. What are your weaknesses – what areas do you think you need to improve in?
6. Describe one of your personal or academic goals for this next year. How would being a part of our Leadership Team help you to do meet your goal?
7. Read the Bible verse 1 Timothy 4:12. Which of the five ways to set an example do you want to work on most this year? Why?
8. What other activities are you involved in? (Sports, Extracurricular Activities, Jobs, Clubs, etc.) Are you in leadership roles in any of these activities? If so – which and in what capacity? Will any of these activities cause a scheduling problem for you? If so – explain.
The follow questions will help us determine where and how you will be helping this year.
We will do our best to honor your suggestions while also meeting the program and team needs!
Which days/programs are you available to volunteer on?
Tuesday (Kidz Club 3-6pm)
Thursday (Kidz Club 3-6pm)
Sunday (Monroe Covenant Church Kids 8-11:30am)
Which days/programs are you most interested in?
Monroe Covenant Church Kids
What areas of the the Leadership Program interest you?
Arts & Crafts
Sports / Recreation
Video / Photography
Music & Worship
Audio / Visual
What part(s) of the Student Leadership Experience are you most excited about?
Community Service Opportunities
What areas do you feel would be most helpful for High School Student Leaders to study & discuss this year?
Friendships (How do my friendships relate to my faith?)
Love and Dating (What does healthy dating relationship look like?)
Family (How can I better communicate with my family?)
Identity (Who am I in Christ?)
Money (What does the Bible Say?)
Conflict (How do I deal with conflict?)
What kind of SL Swag would you be most interested in?
Sweatshirt (no hood)
Long Sleeve T-shirt
It is important that your parent(s) understand what you are committing to this year through Student Leadership! If accepted, You will also need to complete a Parent Recommendation Form
Do you feel supported by your parent(s)? Please explain.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service