Wading with the Spoonbill Post Test
We hope you enjoyed the lesson! Please complete the questions below and hit Submit when you are finished.
1. What two colors are the feathers of the Roseate Spoonbill?
A. pink and white
B. blue and white
C. pink and green
D. blue and green
2. Roseate Spoonbills prefer to be along and avoid large groups.
3. Roseate Spoonbills forage with other wading birds like Great Egrets.
4. Our Roseate Spoonbill populations have decreased because of ___________. (Select the 2 correct answers.)
A. habitat loss
5. Restoring __________ can help Louisiana's Roseate Spoonbill populations.
6. What parish do you live in?
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service