We look forward to having a great team of you on board for this our sixth year of festival fun!
Before you launch ahead please read the information below carefully prior to submitting your application - this is so we can make sure everyone has a great festival experience by knowing what to expect.
- Deadline for Stewarding Applications is SUNDAY 16TH JUNE 2019.
- Stewards must be aged 18 or over on or before the 11th July 2019.
- Stewards will need to arrive on site on Thursday 11th July to attend an afternoon/early evening Steward briefing which is a non negotiable part of your Stewarding role. Shifts will be on festival days Friday 12th, Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th. There will be some shifts available on Thursday 11th and Monday 15th.
- Stewards will be asked to volunteer for 16 hours over the course of the festival - split into either 2 or 3 shifts.
- Shifts over 5 hours will include a 30 minute break
- All Stewards need to pay a £70 deposit which will be returned after you have successfully completed your allotted Stewarding hours. Please note the deadline for submitting deposits is the 1st July.
In return for volunteering, you will get
* A free weekend wristband for the festival* 3 free meal vouchers to use during the festival* Access to crew camping field * Crew showers and toilets* Free tea & coffee* Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) e.g. ear protection/hi-viz* Experience in the behind the scenes running of a festival* Support from a crew of experienced festival staff
Please bear in mind as part of the application form below you will be asked to supply;
1) A referee who can vouch for your trustworthiness & punctuality.
2) To confirm that you are happy to pay a deposit of £70 which will be refunded to you, providing you complete your shifts and behave appropriately at the festival.