AI Residency Program 2022
We are pleased to announce the AI Residency Program - Research track @ AI4Bharat which is a one year program to nurture young researchers from India in the areas of NLP, speech, and vision.
**Highlights of the program**- Opportunity to work closely with faculty from IIT Madras and researchers from industry on cutting edge research problems of national importance
- Access to world class compute infrastructure for training and evaluating large scale deep learning models
- Opportunity to attend and present your work at international conferences if the work done during your residency gets published
- Attractive stipend of INR 50,000 per month
**Who is eligible?**
- Graduates with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering or related fields in the last 2 years, i.e., in 2020 or later
- Excellent programming skills with links to independent projects on Github/Kaggle. Participation in competitive programming would be a definite plus.
- Strong grasp of fundamentals of Deep Learning (could be through an online course with formal certification and/or a course done as a part of B.Tech curriculum)
- Experience in training and evaluating large deep learning models. Experience on Transformer based models for NLP such as BERT, mT5, mBART, wav2vec, etc would be a definite plus.
Application opens: 5-May-2022
Last date for application: 15-May-2021
Interview shortlists: 30-May-2021
Program starts: July 2021