Short-Term Leave will be subject to the following conditions:
1. STL is granted on a case-by-case basis and at the sole discretion of the employee's principal;
2. STL should be requested at least one day prior to day of STL;
3. STL will not jeopardize instruction or the operation of the school;
4. STL is limited to a maximum of eight (8) hours per school year and will be taken in 30 minute to 2 hour increments; and
5. The employee will be docked 1/2 day sick leave for each occurrence over two (2) hours or eight (8) total hours for the current school year.
Mrs. Johnson or her designee will notify you of the approval / non-approval of this request.