2021-22 Parking Tag Application
1. Fill out the following form as completely and accurately as possible.
2. Ensure you are up to date on all other school based fees and fines.
3. The cost of a parking pass is $125 for the school year. Payment is due (cash or check please) to Campus Security at the time of purchase.
Parking passes will be made available to Seniors and Juniors only the first two weeks of school during ICE:
- Seniors may purchase parking passes during ICE (7:25-9:00) on August 24 and 26.
- Juniors may purchase parking passes during ICE (7:25-9:00) on August 31 and Sept 1.
- Parking pass availability for Sophomores will not be determined until later in the first semester.
There are three different passes that will be sold. As we sell out of one pass, we will offer the next type of pass in the following order:
1. Regular Parking Pass - This pass allows students to park in the student parking lot on all school days.
2. Block Day Pass - This pass allows students to park in the student parking lot on Block Days Only. On Silver Days, these students must park in the North Parking Lot.
3. North Lot Pass - This pass allows parking in the North Lot Only on all school days.
Any questions or concerns with parking should be addressed with Campus Security.
PARKING WILL BE ENFORCED AND TICKETS ISSUED FOR VEHICLES NOT PROPERLY TAGGED BEGINNING ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7.
By filling out this electronic form, I (student named below) agree to the terms and responsibilities stated below and on the back of this document in connection with obtaining authorization to use the school parking lot.
I understand that the parking lot is the property of Jefferson County Public Schools R-1. I agree that the car driven by me will not be used to transport or store illegal items on school property. I agree that I will not use the school parking lot to violate a criminal code or school rule.
In exchange for the privilege of parking on school property, I give school officials and/or school security personnel consent to search the car driven by me and the car’s contents at any time when it is parked on school property.
I authorize school officials and/or school security personnel to seize any item that violates a criminal law or school rule or provides evidence of a criminal law or school rule violation.
I understand that violations of these rules and/or the site based rules on the back of this document can lead to suspension or revocation of my parking privileges, fines, referral to law enforcement authorities and/or school disciplinary actions.
Student Last Name
Student First Name
Date of Birth
Driver's License Number
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Jefferson County Public Schools.