1. Fill out the following form as completely and accurately as possible.
2. Submit the form for review. If information is complete, a Parking Pass fee will appear on the students' Jeffco Fees within 2 business days.
3. Visit Jeffco's online fee payment portal and pay the Parking Pass fee. Any outstanding required fees also need to be paid for the student to receive a parking pass.
4. After the Parking Fee has been paid online (and any outstanding fees paid), a Parking Pass will be delivered to one of the student's classes within 2 school days.
There are three different passes that will be sold. As we sell out of one pass, we will offer the next type of pass in the following order:
1. Regular Parking Pass - This pass allows students to park in the student parking lot on all school days.
2. Block Day Pass - This pass allows students to park in the student parking lot on Block Days Only. On Silver Days, these students must park in the North Parking Lot.
3. North Lot Pass - This pass allows parking in the North Lot Only on all school days.
Any questions or concerns with parking should be addressed with Campus Security.
PARKING WILL BE ENFORCED AND TICKETS ISSUED FOR VEHICLES NOT PROPERLY TAGGED BEGINNING ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6.