2022-23 Parking Tag Application
1. Fill out the following form as completely and accurately as possible.
2. Ensure you are up to date on all other school based fees and fines.
3. The cost of a parking pass is $125 for the school year. Payment is due (exact cash or check please) at the time of purchase.
Parking passes will be made available to Seniors and Juniors only the first two weeks of school during ICE:
- Seniors may purchase parking passes during ICE (7:25-9:00) on August 23 and 25.
- Juniors may purchase parking passes during ICE (7:25-9:00) on August 30 and Sept 1.
- Parking pass availability for Sophomores will not be determined until later in the first semester.
There are three different passes that will be sold. As we sell out of one pass, we will offer the next type of pass in the following order:
1. Regular Parking Pass - This pass allows students to park in the student parking lot on all school days.
2. Block Day Pass - This pass allows students to park in the student parking lot on Block Days Only. On Silver Days, these students must park in the North Parking Lot.
3. North Lot Pass - This pass allows parking in the North Lot Only on all school days.
Any questions or concerns with parking should be addressed with Campus Security.
PARKING WILL BE ENFORCED AND TICKETS ISSUED FOR VEHICLES NOT PROPERLY TAGGED BEGINNING ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6.