PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH THE APPLICATION.
NOT ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE APPROVED.- Complimentary press tickets and press/photo passes are limited.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY SEPTEMBER 15, 2018.- Applications received after September 15 will not be considered.- Applicants will be notified no later than October 1, 2018.
• Freelancers: An editor’s letter is required for all affiliated freelance photographers and writers. We will not accept ANY applications from freelance photographers or writers who are not officially on assignment.
• Photographers: You must be a photographer on assignment. No portfolio photography or personal web site photography will be permitted. Only photographers with professional cameras such as SLR or interchangeable lens cameras will be allowed in to the photo pits. Point and shoot cameras and smart phones WILL NOT be permitted and the policy will be enforced by staff and security. ONLY photographers are allowed in press pit - no reporters, writers or on-air talent. All photographer(s) will be required to sign a media release form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org before receiving a photo pass.
• Videographers: We have an in-house video team, and we will not be accepting applications from independent videographers / documentary filmmakers.
• College Media: College publications can send writers only. We will not be granting photo passes to college publications. We will supply your outlet with images from our house photographer team.
• Credentials are for media representatives only: Personal assistants, associates, guests or other similar staff employed by media outlets do not qualify for media credentials. Guests or family members traveling or attending with journalists do not qualify for media credentials.
For event details please visit: www.SuwanneeHulaween.com • Facebook: www.facebook.com/suwanneehulaween• Twitter: @HulaweenFL• Instagram: @HulaweenFL• Official Hashtag: #HulaweenFL • Press Kit: http://bit.ly/hlfl18_presskit