9-Understanding the First Revelation
1. What is it that we must know about our Iman?
It is never constant. It increases or decreases.
Once it goes down in never come back.
If you have iman you never commit sin.
2. What is the main goal of a Muslim?
To give charity.
To build a connection with Allah.
To pray five times a day.
3. Days of Dhul Hijjah are like
Day of Arafat.
Nights of Ramadan.
4. What did Waraqa Ibn Naufil say to Prophet Muhammad salullahu alaih wassallam?
He told the Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam that his people will call him a liar, will ill treat him, cast him away and kill him.
He told the Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam that his people will call him a liar, will ill treat him, cast him away and make war upon him.
He told the Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam that his people will declare him untrustworthy, will ill treat him, cast him away and make war upon him.
5. What kind of worship was going on in Ka'ba when Prophet Muhammad salullahu alaih wassallam was born?
6. For how many years before Prophet Muhammad salullahu alaih wassallam the idea of Tauheed (oneness of Allah) has been corrupted?
7. Why is it that the first word of the first revelation was "Iqra" (Read) and not "la illaha ilullah"?
People had forgotten all about Ibrahim alaih salam and his teachings.
No one amongst Quraysh could read.
People had become ignorant of tauhid.
8. What is the first creation?
Adam alaih salam
9. Why did not the Romans and Persians try to conquer Quraysh?
They found them useless.
They were afraid of Quraysh.
They did not know about Quraysh.
10. Why does Allah swear by some of His creations in Qur'an?
To introduce them to mankind.
To remind us that He has created them.
To show the importance of His creations.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service