Parent/Player Code of Conduct
PLAYERS CODE OF CONDUCT
1. Tigers Field Hockey Program's vision is to cultivate a safe, respectful, confidence-building, fun, uplifting environment of trust and friendship. Each athlete impacts her team and must agree to have a positive, encouraging attitude toward players, coaches and officials.
2. Be the teammate you would love to have on your team. Winning is great, but walking off the field with confidence, improvement, integrity and good relationships is better.
3. Treat all players on your team and other teams with kindness and respect. No shoving, pushing, hitting, slander or name calling. It is usually best to say nothing to the opponent, as sometimes words are misinterpreted during games.
4. Be a team player - be kind to your teammates.
5. Be on time and start a positive conversation with your teammates as soon as you arrive. Make sure every player is included in conversation and play.
6. Learn the rules and play by them. Always be a good sport, especially when the interpretation of rules differs among officials coaches and players. Great resource for FH rules -
7. Don't participate in or tolerate bullying. Tell a coach of someone bullies you. Do NOT react to bullying by fighting back.
8. Never argue with an official's decision or react emotionally to their calls.
9. Thank officials and opposing coaches after the games.
Any disrespectful behavior will result in player being asked to leave the game. If severe or repeated, athlete will no longer be invited to play with Tigers.
PARENTS CODE OF CONDUCT
Encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all participants, coaches, and officials.
Do my best to make this program fun for my child.
Keep winning in perspective.
Treat officials and coaches with respect.
Be a good role model for my child and other children in the program. I will encourage my child to learn to lose with dignity and win with grace.
Don't participate in or tolerate bullying.
Only say positive things to players, opponents and officials.
Never argue with an official's decision.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
We agree to Code of Conduct
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service