CT Sports Center Waiver, Release & Rules
This form must be acknowledged before any participant is allowed to take part in any training, competition, meeting or sessions. By signing this form, the participants affirm having read it.
1. I risk bodily injury including paralysis, dismemberment and death, as well as loss or damage of property;
2. I knowingly and freely assume all risk of injury and acknowledge that my insurance alone will cover any and all injuries
3. I for myself, and behalf of my heirs, assigns and next of kin, hereby release, hold harmless and promise not to sue the Connecticut Sports Center, LLC, its owners, employees and sponsors with respect to any and all such injury, paralysis, dismemberment, death, and/or loss or damage to property except that which is the result of gross negligence and/or willful misconduct by the CT Sports Center, LLC.
This waiver must be signed and submitted as soon as possible. Players who do not complete this waiver may not be allowed to participate.
- There will be absolutely NO fighting, foul language, physical or verbal abuse, or disparaging remarks allowed, directed towards other participants, teammates, spectators or referees. ALL participants and spectators must show courteous sportsmanship. Violators will be immediately expelled from the facility and/or future events without refunds. All participants are to abide by state laws and regulations.
- Gum chewing is not permitted in the building.
- No food or drink on the turf.
- Any player who receives a card (yellow or red) must give give the official his name. Any player who receives a red card must sit out the remainder of the game and is suspended from at least the next game or longer depending on the violation.
The CT Sports Center reserves the right to decide on final judgements. All decisions are up to the discretion of CT Sports Center management and staff.
Your information below is required and only visible to CT Sports Center.
Arroz Pacifico CF
Off In Public
Street Address, City, Zipcode
Date of Birth
Emergency Contact (Name & Number)
I have read and understand the waiver, rules, procedures, and protocol provided by the Connecticut Sports Center, LLC.
I understand and agree to the rules and regulations.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service