REMOTE PROCTORING OF AN AVANT TEST USING VIDEO CONFERENCING OR OTHER SOFTWARE (E.G. ZOOM, GOOGLE MEET, SKYPE, etc) WAIVER FORM
By submitting this form, I attest that I am a teacher or another authorized school or district employee who is authorized by my school or school district to proctor the Avant test.
I acknowledge and accept that:
• I am using either Zoom, Google Meet, Skype or a similar platform as an on line method of proctoring for Avant STAMP 4S™ or WorldSpeak™ test
• None of these methods are supported by Avant Assessment for use in proctoring
• Avant cannot guarantee that it will be able to provide tech support for these methods.
• Avant is not responsible for inaccurate scores that result from issues in the testing session such as low-quality voice recording or the test taker's access to materials that help them to improve their test performance
I agree that I will:
• Review the Proctoring Guidelines
• Comply with the platform's security measures including setting up a password for each proctoring session. For example, see Zoom security measures
• Be mindful of how many student videos/screenshares I can reasonably administer in one proctor session.
• Provide the username and password verbally to the test taker so s/he can enter the Avant test
• Not write the username or password down or allow the test taker to do so
• Require the test taker(s) to confirm their identity as an authorized test-taker
• Require that the test taker take the entire test in one sitting, with the exception of short breaks if needed.
• Immediately direct the test taker to stop testing if caught cheating or operating outside of the guidelines
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Print Proctor Name
District and/or School
Use the green button at the top left of the page
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Avant Assessment.