We are glad to have you here to fill out this form. The Global Model United Nations (an initiative by The Global Foundation), with immense gratification invites the enthusiastic young intellect of the country, all in vibrant and indefatigable spirit to join TGMUN who could contribute in the making of the Global Citizens, raising the mark of knowledge and diplomacy.
The Global Model UN is hosting it's flagship conference, 2017 [2nd Session] in Lucknow (www.facebook.com/tgmunlko).In the case of any queries or suggestions, kindly reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the following departments along with its work profile:
1. Marketing - a) Consumer Focus Researchb) Public Imagec) Brandingd) Directing the other departments according to the marketing needs of the organisatione) Strengthening TGMUN's international presencef) Recruiting for all departmentsg) Managing TGMUN's Social Media Platforms (Facebook and Instagram) h) Enlisting Potential Sponsors and negotiating with them based on predefined Sponsorship Slabs
2. Delegate Research -a) Collecting delegate data (including most popular committees/agendas according to regions amongst other essentials)b) Analysing various forms as requested by the other departmentsc) Researching and summing information about prospective venues for TGMUNd) Providing support to various TGMUN secretariats while registrations
3. Logistics -a) Finding a venue for TGMUN in a new city and entering into contracts/agreementsb) Providing logistical support to various secretariats by finding caterers, transport costs etc. for TGMUNs across India c) Determining logistical factors like delegate fee and ensuring operating margin for TGMUNs across India.
4. Communications -a) Maintaining a constant touch with TGMUN's personnel across the countryb) Maintaining touch with all TGMUN delegates through mass E-mails and similar meansc) Negotiating with schools/sponsors/other stakeholders towards mutual consensus and benefitd) Negotiating on behalf of other departments if need arisese) Managing TGMUN's Social Media Platforms (Facebook and Instagram)
5. Content Development - a) IT: i) Making committee photos ii) Managing TGMUN website iii) Strengthening all TGMUN's Facebook pages b) Writing: i) Writing posts on Facebook for various releases ii) Writing invitations/proposalsiii) Writing content for TGMUN's website, if the need arises
6. Conference Affairs (Delegate Affairs) a) Managing the Registration forms for Executive Board, Delegates and The Media Divisionb) Inviting Schools for the particular conferencec) Handling the entire allotment procedure as defined by the Secretariat