Barnum Community Education Needs Assessment 2020
The Barnum Community Education is looking for feedback from community members who live in the Barnum School District or have children attending the district. We want to know how Community Education can better meet the needs of our community. We want to know what information, training, programs, classes, and events you would like to see available. Your participation in this survey is voluntary. Your responses will help us provide useful support and resources in our community. Thank you for supporting Barnum Community Education!
Barnum Community Education
3675 County Road 13
Barnum, MN 55707
1. What township do you live in?
2. How many people are in your home?
3. How many people in the following age categories:
4. Where do you get your Community Ed information currently (mark as many as needed):
I don't receive information
5. What Community Education Programs have you participated in?
Age to Age
6. What has stopped you from attending? (mark all that apply)
No child care
Not interested in offerings
7. Please indicate preferred days and times that would be better:
8. What information, training, programs, classes, or events would you like to see offered?
9. Would you use the Fitness Center at the High School if it was opened to the public?
9a. What hours would you prefer for the Fitness Center?
M-F 6:00-8:00 am
10. What are we currently doing well?
11. If you would like further information or would like us to contact you, please include your information.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of ISD 91 Barnum Schools.