Fill out this form to list a job with The Lawrence Times. It's the right choice — we have no paywall, no spam, and the listings we've run so far have been highly successful. We also post to social media each time we add a job.
After you submit the form, we will send you an invoice (within 24 hours, but usually much quicker than that) through our secure payment system. You can view example listings here: https://lawrenceks.news/listings
Our pricing, for a limited time, is as follows:
• A basic listing includes the company name, position, salary, link to more information or where to apply, and a short job description (up to 280 characters, the length of a tweet). It will run on our site for one week for $20.
• If you'd like to add an image to your listing (which will draw more attention to your job), add $10 to the base fee. Once you've submitted this form, please email the image to email@example.com
• For each additional week you want your listing to run, add $5.
• Have other enhancements in mind? We'll see what we can do! Let us know in the very last question on the form.
• Also, please let us know if there are specific dates you want your listing to be posted if not ASAP after we receive your payment.
* An example to demonstrate pricing: List a job opening with no image ($20) for 4 weeks ($5 for each of 3 extra weeks = $15) for a total of $35.
* The fine print in our advertising spec sheet applies to listings, too: https://lawrencekstimes.com/ads/