2019 IWTS Conference Presentation Proposal
Simply fill out the form for your proposed conference presentation for the 2019 International Women's Trail Summit.
○ Presenters must have:
• Dedicated, robust internet connection
• All hardware required for excellent online presenting [microphone, camera]
• Attend all online training opportunities provided by the International Women's Trail Summit management team.
• Have a strong desire to provide quality educational content to help "Get Women Outside"!
○ Please consider also offering free content downloads with your session as well
○ You will be provided a discount code for your friends, colleagues, and anyone else that would like to join the Summit.
○ All presentations must be in English
Thank you! #hitthetrail #GetWomenOutside
Your Full Name
Your Best Email Address
Your Street Address
Presentation Abstract: In 350 words or less, please provide a session description that includes the purpose, content, activities, and outcomes. This description will be used on the website and in the conference program to promote your session. Please make sure to include clear outcomes and takeaways into your description. The description should include the statement, "This session will...." or "In this session you will...."
Outline of the Presentation
Please provide 3-4 Session Objectives
Acknowledgement: I will provide my handouts and/or Slidshow presentation a minimum of two weeks prior to the IWT Summit.
Yes, I will
Which topics will your session cover [Click all that apply]
General Outdoor Knowledge
Please share any links to your web or social media pages
Please upload a professional head shot of the presenter
Add your bio here [150 word limit]:
Are there any dates or times that you are UNABLE to present online during the conference window of February 22-23, 2019?
ARTICLE FOR PUBLICATION: Presenters may write an article on the presentation subject for publication in our blog and on social media. In addition, we may accept additional articles for future publication.
Yes, I would like to write an article for the blog and for social media promotion
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service